How You Can Help
- A baby shower, birthday party, dinner party, barbeque, or bridge/bunco club party and ask your guests to bring baby supplies or make a donation to our organization in lieu of gifts.
- Use Kroger Community Rewards when you purchase groceries (the store then donates to Nurses for Newborns).
- Make an online donation to Nurses for Newborns in honor (or in memory) of a special person.
- Set up a station to collect donations of baby items.
- Create a challenge between classes, clubs, service groups, or departments to bring in the most baby food, diapers, or other supplies. Bring the winning group to Nurses for Newborns to deliver the items and receive a tour!
- Get Scouts, church groups, service clubs and other kid’s groups to organize a scavenger hunt, a car wash, a sponsored walk, or a lemonade or cocoa stand to raise funds to support our program.
- Encourage your company to partner with Nurses for Newborns! Contact us to find out more.
Contribute your time and skills to an organization that you believe in! Nurses for Newborns has some great volunteer opportunities for you. Volunteer as an individual or gather a group together! Our volunteers sort and match clothing, date food, bag diapers, check and clean baby toys and equipment. We also have events throughout the year where we need volunteers to assist with setup, registration, general assistance and breakdown.
If you are interested in giving some of your time, click below.
Other Ways to Get Involved
Get involved in our many events that happen throughout the year! Visit our events page to learn more!
Are you interested in working in a non-profit that truly makes a difference in the community?
Help us ensure every baby and family is healthy and has a chance to thrive!