Purchasing Wishlist Items
Donations can be made without ever leaving home! Shop our Amazon or Target website where donations can be purchased and shipped directly to our office!
Donating Wishlist Items
We DO accept gently used items. All items must be clean and in workable/usable condition. Donations gratefully accepted at our office 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday – Friday. Monetary donations can be mailed to: Nurses for Newborns, 3 Sunnen Drive, St. Louis, MO, 63143 or submitted online. Thank you for your generosity!
- Baby Care Items (Lotion, Shampoo, Wash)
- Baby Formula (Preferably Enfamil w/Lipil)
- Baby Wipes
- Adult Toiletries
- Adult Hygiene Items
- Car Seats (5 point car seats only less than 5 years old)
- Clothing (Preemie to Size 4T)
- Diapers (All Sizes, & Pull-Ups)
- Diaper Wipes
- Gift Cards – Gas, Grocery
- Pack ‘n Plays
- High Chairs
- Peanut butter
- Macaroni and cheese (and other boxed pastas)
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- Tuna and other canned meat
- Canned pastas
- Fruit juice in boxes or cans
- Canned fruit (in juice or low-sugar)
- Canned Vegetable (low-sodium)
- Fruit rolls
- Graham crackers
- Cheese and crackers
- Fruit cups
- Granola bars
Due to Federal Regulations, cribs will no longer be accepted.
We do not accept furniture or maternity clothing.
Help us ensure every baby and family is healthy and has a chance to thrive!